3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 444 - The Juniper at Oaklands at Crookham Park, Wakefords Corner, Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU52
- Includes flooring and Appliances
- Kitchen/dining area
- Upgraded specification
- Separate spacious living area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Three parking spaces
Both stylish and comfortable, The Juniper is the perfect home.
Enjoy meals with the family in the kitchen/ dining area with the added beauty of the garden room. Then relax with family and friends in the separate, spacious living room.
The downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard keep the practicalities covered.
Upstairs you will find Three double bedrooms with the fourth bedroom/study located downstairs. The master bedroom has the added luxury of an en suite shower room with the master bathroom serving the remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (max.) - 4.74m x 4.24m, 15'7" x 13'11"
- Study/Bedroom 4 - 3.07m x 2.69m,
- Garden Room - 4.74m x 2.52m, 15'7" x 8'3"
- Living Room - 4.74m x 3.42m, 15'7" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.07m x 2.60m, 10'1" x 8'6"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 4.74m x 4.00m, 15'7" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 4.74m x 2.64m, 15'7" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622722.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-13679-444_3_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.