1 bedroom apartment for salePlot 484 - The Lime Apartment at Oaklands at Crookham Park, Wakefords Corner, Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU52
- First Floor
- Flexible open plan Kitchen/living room/dining area
- French doors to private balcony
- integrated kitchen
- Spacious double bedroom
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Hallway Storage space
- Parking space
The Lime Apartments are welcoming 1 bedroom homes, perfect for contemporary living.
A flexible open plan kitchen/living/dining area is at the heart of the apartment with integrated kitchen and french doors to private balcony, perfect for relaxing and entertaining. With a spacious double bedroom, contemporary bathroom, storage cupboard off the hallway and a parking space, this apartment is ideal for today's modern lifestyles.
- Kitchen/Living room/Dining area - 6.95m x 3.39m, 22'10" x 11'1"
- Master Bedroom - 4.04m x 3.19m, 13'3" x 10'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622728.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-13679-484_1_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.