4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Orton - Plot 91 at Millbrook Park, Henry Darlot Drive, Mill Hill, London, NW7
- Open-plan ground floor layout
- Living/dining area features double French doors opening out into the garden
- First floor dual-aspect living room
- Secluded study space that features a balcony and storage space
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room on first floor
- 3 double bedrooms on the second floor
- Second floor includes a shower room
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom on first floor
- Ground floor cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard
- Integrated garage and one parking space
With contemporary living throughout you are bound to enjoy living in The Orton, a stunning 4 bedroom end terraced house, where comfort meets style across 2.5 storeys. Ideal for growing families looking for extra space and a luxury lifestyle with high specifications throughout.
The open-plan layout to the ground floor creates a contemporary feel and allows you to make the most of socialising with loved ones, the living/dining area boasts double French doors leading out to the rear garden which would be perfect during summer months with al-fresco dining and letting a fresh warm breeze in.
A ground floor cloakroom and practical storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout, as well as an integrated garage for your convenience.
For more socialising space make the most of the dual-aspect living room on the first floor which is of a good-size allowing you to have a cosy night in with your family members. The secluded study space means there is even home for the computer and features access to the balcony allowing floods of natural light into the room and a additional storage cupboard to store your work! The master bedroom on this floor includes an en suite shower room but a beautifully fitted bathroom is featured on this floor also.
The top floor features a further three double bedroom spaces which are all of a good size and a practical shower room sits in between.
This plot includes an integrated garage and one parking space.
** Please note the size of this property is 2,125 sqft.
- Kitchen - 6972mm x 2801mm, 22'10" x 9'2"
- Living/Dining Room - 5334mm x 5026mm, 17'6" x 16'6"
- Living Room - 5847mm x 5026mm, 19'2" x 16'6"
- Study - 3422mm x 2701mm, 11'3" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4543mm x 2950mm, 14'11" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 5026mm x 3972mm, 16'6" x 13'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 5026mm x 3422mm, 16'6" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 4977mm x 2950mm, 16'4" x 9'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622740.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21161-085_4_42_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.