3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Easdale - Plot 132 at Marston Grange, Beaconside, Stafford, ST18 9SZ
- 3 bedroom property
- Dual aspect kitchen/dining room
- Light and airy lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Single garage and driveway
The Easdale is a 3 bedroom property which would ideally suit a couple or a young family.
The entrance hallway leads to a kitchen/dining room and a light and airy lounge with French doors to the private garden. There's also a guest cloakroom downstairs. Upstairs, the landing leads to the master bedroom with en suite shower room, a further double bedroom, a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or nursery.
- Lounge - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16' 9" x 9' 11"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16' 9" x 9' 11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x 3.08m, 12' 5" x 10' 1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9' 11" x 9' 5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9' 11" x 7' 1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622746.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20012-132_3_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.