2 bedroom mews house for saleThe Belford at Signet Grange, Blackthorn Way, Fencehouses, Houghton Le Spring, DH4
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Contemporary kitchen, lounge, dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
The 2 bedroom Belford is ideal for first-time buyers or downsizers keen to enjoy the benefits of contemporary open plan living.
Through the entrance hallway, a generous kitchen/lounge/diner provides ample room for relaxing and socialising in one flexible space, while French doors open out to the private rear garden. A guest cloakroom and a storage cupboard complete the ground floor accommodation.
On the first floor, the master bedroom features an en suite shower room and views over the garden. A second double bedroom which could serve as a guest room and office is also located off the landing, along with a main bathroom.
- Lounge/Dining Room - 3.89m x 3.70m,
13'1" x 12'2"
- Kitchen - 2.80m x 2.08m, 9'2" x 6'10"
- Master Bedroom - 3.11m x 2.97m, 10'3" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98m x 2.91m , 13'1" x 9'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622761.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-11152-f76845d4899d493789d01ce8bbaad452_2_16_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.