4 bedroom detached house for saleEskbury at Summer Rise, Ketley Park Road, Telford, Shropshire, TF1
- Detached 4 bedroom house
- Dual aspect lounge with French doors to private rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room also with access to rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Four double bedrooms
- Stylish en suite to the master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Private rear garden
Families looking for practical and generous living space near to Telford town centre will find all they need in the well-proportioned 4 bedroom Eskbury at Summer Rise. The property has been well designed to include a host of eco-friendly measures helping to keep energy bills to a minimum and be kinder to the environment.
A large kitchen/dining room forms the heart of the home for day to day living, with a handy utility area providing access to outside.
A spacious living room has French doors opening onto a private rear garden - perfect for entertaining family and friends on long summer days, while there is also a guest cloakroom and storage closet off the hallway.
Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms with a stylish en suite to the master bedroom and a main bathroom.
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Dining Room - 3.16m x 2.77m, 10'5" x 9'1"
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.86m, 11'9" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.95m, 11'11" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.98m, 10'0" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20078-561_4_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.