4 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 52 - The Belbury at Taylor Wimpey @ Kings Down, Bath Road, Bridgwater, TA6
- Wide and welcoming hallway
- Modern fitted kitchen
- French doors from the living/dining room to the garden
- Handy under stairs storage cupboard
- Downstairs W.C.
- Bedroom 4 could alternatively be used as an office/study
- Master bathroom to second floor
- Additional shower room on the second floor
- 2 allocated parking spaces
Ideal for families or couples looking for a larger home with flexible living accommodation. The entrance hall leads into a good sized modern kitchen with feature French doors and space for a breakfast table. The separate lounge/dining room is situated towards the rear of the property, with French doors leading out into the private garden. There is also a cloakroom with W.C. and useful storage space under the stairs.
The first floor offers a large bedroom overlooking the garden. Furthermore, you will find the main bathroom and also bedroom four on this level, which could alternatively be used as an office/study.
The second floor boasts two double bedrooms, a handy shower room and another useful storage cupboard.
- Kitchen - 3.08m/2.57m x 3.43m, 10'1"/8'5" x 11'3"
- Living/Dining Room - 4.72m x 3.70m/3.38m, 15'6" x 12'2"/11'1"
- Family Room/Bedroom 4 - 4.72m x 3.38m, 15'6" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.55m x 2.87m, 8'5" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.72m x 3.38m, 15'6" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.65m x 2.79m, 12'0" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20937-052_4_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.