3 bedroom town house for salePlot 19 - Alton G at The Redwoods, Opus 40, Birmingham Road, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34
- 1085 sqft
- 3 bedroom semi-detached townhouse
- Spacious lounge open through French doors to the garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- En-suite master bedroom occupies the entire top floor
- 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Plot 19 includes a fully integrated kitchen, downlights to the kitchen/diner and wet rooms as well as ceramic flooring to the hall, kitchen/diner and cloakroom
The Alton G is a three bedroom townhouse designed to have the flexibility to appeal to both the young professional and growing family.
The front door leads you into the open plan kitchen and dining room, followed by a light and airy lounge with French doors to the private rear garden.
On the first floor is a family bathroom, a spacious double bedroom and a further bedroom that could alternatively be used as a study.
A private staircase leads up to the second floor master suite, which features an en-suite shower room. A dormer window provides this room with plenty of natural light.
The Alton G also benefits from 2 parking spaces.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £16,450
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £65,799
Mortgage (75%) = £246,747
- Lounge - 4.23m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.26m x 3.20m, 17'3" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.23m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28m x 2.17m, 10'9" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.11m x 6.00m, 10'3" x 19'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622833.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20113-086f6e4d9b4e40e7bc5630f55007fddc_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.