4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 154 - The Midford at Parc Celyn, Greenmeadow Way, Cwmbran, NP44 3XA
- 4 bedroom home where comfort meets style
- Spacious living room
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Handy utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom and under stairs cupboard
- Three of the four bedrooms are doubles
- Master bedroom boasts an en suite shower room
- Single garage
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
Enjoy contemporary living in The Midford, a lovely 4 bedroom home where comfort meets style.
On the ground floor you will find the living room and the open-plan kitchen/dining area, with French doors to the rear garden. A downstairs cloakroom, utility room and storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
There are four bedrooms on the first floor, three of which are doubles. The master bedroom boasts an en suite shower room and built-in wardrobes, while the master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.78m x 3.40m, 18'11" x 11'2"
- Living Room - 4.51m x 3.68m, 14'9" x 12'1"
- Master Bedroom - 3.62m x 3.31m, 11'10" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53m x 2.85m, 11'0" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.85m x 2.60m, 9'4" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.40m x 2.24m, 7'10" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21007-154_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.