4 bedroom detached house for saleThornford - Plot 6 at Pennywell Walk , Ryall Road, Ryall, Worcestershire, WR8 0PG
- Four bedrooms
- Central entrance hallway
- French doors
- Private turfed garden
- Study large enough to serve as a formal dining room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Second double bedroom
- Three further spacious double bedroom
- Family bathroom
The Thornford is a traditional four bedroom home with substantial accommodation for growing families or professional couples in search of extra space. A contemporary fitted kitchen leads onto the open plan family room, which opens out to the private rear garden. The lounge also has French doors to the garden, making it great for summer entertaining. There’s also a study which is large enough to serve as a formal dining room, plus a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a well proportioned en suite master bedroom, three further spacious double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
Plot 6 comes complete with flooring and turf and stamp duty (First home only).
Make this your home with part exchange.
- Lounge - 4.74m x 3.91m, 15'7" x 12'10"
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.32m, 15'9" x 10'11"
- Family - 3.91m x 3.26m, 12'10" x 10'8"
- Study/dining - 3.07m x 2.66m, 10'1" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.68m x 3.28m, 15'4" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.32m, 13'2" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72m x 3.36m, 15'6" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.81m x 2.53m, 12'6" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622845.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20070-006_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.