4 bedroom town house for saleBelbury at Middlefield Spring, Barton Drive, Knowle, B93
- 4 bedroom town house
- Open plan family/dining/kitchen with French doors to the garden
- Juliet balcony in the spacious lounge/bedroom 4
- Useful storage/utility room
- En-suite master bedroom
- 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A three storey layout, which includes two reception rooms, provides the four bedroom Belbury with the flexible lifestyle options required by many modern families.
The entrance hallway offers access to a stunning and spacious open plan family/dining/kitchen room opening through French doors to the private rear garden. The ground floor is completed by a guest cloakroom and storage/utility room.
Upstairs is bedroom 4 complete with Juliet balcony, which can alternatively be used as a lounge. A well proportioned bedroom and a main bathroom complete the first floor.
A master bedroom with en-suite shower facilities, a double bedroom and a shower room are located on the top floor.
The Belbury benefits from two parking spaces, with plots 43, 44, 94 & 95 comprising a single garage.
- Kitchen/Dining/Family - 9.12m x 3.73m, 29'11" x 12'3"
- Lounge/Bedroom 4 - 4.72m x 3.38m, 15'6" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.87m x 2.55m, 9'5" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.71m x 3.38m, 12'2" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.72m x 2.79m, 15'6" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62622851.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20128-b443541e1d6b4748a9622e80d596c248_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.