5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Woodley at Langland Place, Roydon, Epping Road, Roydon, CM19
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- Two en-suites
- Double Garage
- Ready for you to move into in time for Christmas!
- Available with Part Exchange*
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private & spacious rear garden
- 5 Double bedrooms
MOVE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS & TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EXCLUSIVE OFFER ON THIS BEAUTIFUL NEW HOME
A beautiful 5 bedroom home in the heart of Roydon where you can benefit from excellant transport links while still enjoying the rural life with stunning surroundings.
The Woodley comprises of a large and spacious open plan kitchen/dining/family area, an additional living room, study, downstairs WC and utility room to the ground floor. The first floor consists of 5 double bedrooms with an ensuite to bedroom 1 & 2 along with an additional shared bathroom
Call us today to find out more and see how we can get you Part Exchanged* to Langland Place this Winter!
*All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62633507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Woodley. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Eastern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.