5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lowther at Kingfisher Park, Newmills Road, Edinburgh, EH14
- Spacious 5 bedroom home, 2,323 sq.ft.
- From CALA?s brand new Light ands Space Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Up to 100% Part Exchange
- Large Garden and Double Integral Garage
- Two en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
The Lowther is a characterful family home with room to grow. On the first floor, four double bedrooms and a fifth bedroom/study have access to a luxurious family bathroom. Two bedrooms feature an en suite, while the master bedroom benefits from the addition of a deeper corner wardrobe. Downstairs, the spacious entrance hall gives access to a formal lounge and large open plan kitchen and family/dining area. Bi-folding doors further extend this space on to a patio and rear garden. A handy utility room, cloakroom and integral double garage complete the ground floor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3300058a-d5d4-447c-beb4-9dd0ee1eed27_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.