3 bedroom house for saleThe Redshank at Waters Keep, Walsall at Waters Keep, Harden Road Walsall, WS3 1EQ
Equity Loan £127,996
- Three bedroom family home
- Dual aspect lounge
- French doors to rear garden
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Downstairs W.C
- Three Spacious Bedroom
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Useful Storage Space
The Redshank at Waters Keep, Walsall makes an ideal family home for modern living.
On the ground floor is a dual aspect lounge with French doors opening onto a private rear garden creating a light and airy room. The open plan kitchen and dining area is a perfect space for all the family. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and understairs storage.
Upstairs there is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room along with two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 128 The Redshank at Waters Keep
Full price £159,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 3175mm x 2228mm / 10'5'' x 7'4''
- Dining - 3175mm x 2569mm / 10'5'' x 8'5''
- Lounge - 3501mm x 4474mm / 11'6'' x 14'8''
- W.C - 1426mm x 1027mm / 4'8'' x 3'4''
- Bedroom 1 - 4123mm x 3116mm / 13'6'' x 10'3''
- Ensuite - 2562mm x 1455mm / 8'5'' x 4'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 3501mm x 3121mm / 11'6'' x 10'3''
- Bedroom 3 - 2541mm x 1889mm / 8'4'' x 6'2''
- Bathroom - 2265mm x 1558mm / 7'5'' x 5'1''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10145_3_16_100433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.