4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Harton - Plot 69 at Regent's Place, Bedford Road, Houghton Regis, LU5
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Vaulted Ceiling
- 3 Double Bedrooms and 1 further bedroom
- Double Doors in Lounge/Dining area to the Garden
- Help To Buy Available
- Single Garage and Driveway Parking
The three storey Harton is a spacious 4 bedroom home ideal for growing families in search of extra room.
The entrance hallway opens out into the lounge/dining room, which benefits from French doors providing access to the rear garden. This floor is completed by a kitchen/breakfast room, two storage cupboards and a downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and a main family bathroom.
The master bedroom offers an appealing vaulted ceiling on the top floor and features a dormer window, sky lights and an ensuite shower room.
- Lounge/Kitchen area - 5.63m x 4.15m, 17'7" x 13'8"
- Kitchen - 3.22m x 3.56m, 10'7" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.63m x 4.11m, 8'8" x 13'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.16m x 3.01m, 10'5" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.63m x 2.94m, 8'8" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.33m x 6.52m, 14'3" x 21'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62642903.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20768-069_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.