4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 15 - The Lichfield at Trevenson Meadows, Trevenson Road, Newquay, TR7
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Living room with French doors to the private rear garden
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Useful utility
- Separate dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private garden
- 2 single garages and allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Lichfield is a delightful 4 bedroom home, providing everything you need to make the most of modern living.
The ground floor is home to the kitchen/breakfast room, with a utility area which opens onto the back garden. There is a separate dining room and a spacious living room, which features French doors to the rear garden, making it easy to enjoy the outside space. The downstairs cloakroom and handy storage cupboard complete this floor.
On the first floor are the four bedrooms, three of which are doubles, with the master bedroom benefiting from its own en suite while the family bathroom serves the other three bedrooms.
Trevenson Meadows is situated in the town of Newquay. This stunning location is perfect for those who love the sea, the countryside and Cornwall.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (max. excl. bay window) - 6.03m x 3.52m, 19'9'' x 11'6''
- Living Room (excl. bay) - 6.03m x 3.39m, 19'9'' x 11'1''
- Utility Room - 2.07m x 1.56m, 6'9'' x 5'1''
- Master Bedroom - 3.60m x 3.47m, 11'9'' x 11'4''
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 3.56m x 2.95m, 11'8'' x 9'8''
- Bedroom 3 (min.) - 3.00m x 2.47m, 9'10'' x 8'1''
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.05m x 2.35m, 10'0'' x 7'8''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62642912.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-13098-006_4_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.