4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Evesham - Plot 5 at Scholars Field, St. Johns Road, Huyton, Liverpool, L36
- Save thousands of pounds when using the Help to Buy scheme
- 4 bedroom home with integral garage
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with
- French doors
- Spacious living room
- Luxury en suite to master bedroom
- Downstairs cloaks and storage
This superb 4 bedroom family home makes great use of space to offer a combination of style, practicality and luxury. The welcoming open plan family kitchen and dining area is complete with French doors to the rear garden. The light and airy living room is the perfect place for quality family time and relaxation, while a ground floor storage cupboard and cloakroom adds another practical addition.
On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, the master bedroom has the luxury of an en suite shower room. Three further good sized bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom complete this family home. The Evesham also has the benefit of an integral garage,perfect to house an additional car or provide extra storage space if required
- Living room - 4.54m x 3.84m, 14'11" × 12'7"
- Kitchen - 2.86m × 2.47m , 9'5" x 8'1"
- Dining area - 2.92m × 2.86m, 9'7" × 9'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.84m × 3.54m, 14'11" × 12'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.33m × 3.25m, 10'11" × 10'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.16m × 2.89m, 10'5" × 9'6
- Bedroom 4 - 2.77m × 2.64m, 9'1" × 8'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62642978.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20264-005_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.