2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Kenyon at The Woodlands, Greenbrow Road Wythenshawe Manchester M23 2ZA
Fixed Price £150,000
- Modern Contemporary Kitchen Units and Worktops
- Integrated Oven, Hob and Extractor unit
- Modern white bathroom suite, over bath shower and shower screen
- Ceramic tiling to bathroom
- Energy Efficient properties benefitting from low energy LED lights, PV panels, A rated Boilers and a Water Butt
- Front and rear turfed gardens with shed and rotary clothes line
- Low maintenance PVC windows and French doors
- Fully controllable Gas Central Heating with thermostatic radiators in specific rooms
- Secure by design locking system
- NHBC 10 year Build Warranty
The Kenyon has an open plan modern kitchen/dining room, including integrated oven, hob and extractor unit, and a spacious lounge with doors leading to the rear turfed garden. There is also a WC on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Garden City Homes are excited to announce the release of The Woodlans Development featuring The Tatton and The Kenyon, which are highly specified spacious two bedroom semi-detached properties, located at our stunning new residential development in Newall Green, Wythenshawe. Conveniently positioned for Wythenshawe Hospital, and Manchester International Airport with easy access to the M56/M60 Motorway network. There are a host of amenities and facilities within the proximity along with several excellent local schools close by. The Woodlands development consists of 24 homes available for outright sale and 28 homes for shared ownership.
Please call for more information
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KenyonFP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garden City Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.