2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Kenyon at The Woodlands, Greenbrow Road Wythenshawe Manchester M23 2ZA
- Modern Contemporary Kitchen Units and Worktops
- Integrated Oven, Hob and Extractor unit
- Modern white bathroom suite, over bath shower and shower screen
- Ceramic tiling to bathroom
- Energy Efficient properties benefitting from low energy LED lights, PV panels, A rated Boilers and a Water Butt
- Front and rear turfed gardens with shed and rotary clothes line
- Low maintenance PVC windows and French doors
- Fully controllable Gas Central Heating with thermostatic radiators in specific rooms
- Secure by design locking system
- NHBC 10 year Build Warranty
Available at £75,000 for 50% share of full market value £150,000, rent on remaining share is £171.88 pcm
The Kenyon has an open plan modern kitchen/dining room, including integrated oven, hob and extractor unit, and a spacious lounge with doors leading to the rear turfed garden. There is also a WC on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Shared Ownership allows you to buy a share in a new
home. This share will range from 25% to 75%, depending
on what you can afford. You will pay a reduced rent on the
This means that you need to get a smaller mortgage to buy
the property, and will also need a smaller deposit. You can
buy more shares as and when you can afford them - this
is called 'staircasing'. As you buy more shares you will pay
less rent. You can eventually own 100% of the property, at
which point you will pay no rent at all.
You may also have to pay a service charge if, for example,
the property is an apartment with a communal area. As a
homeowner, you will be responsible for the maintenance
and repairs on your home. If you live in an apartment, your
landlord will be responsible for the communal areas.
If you are a first time buyer, young professional or growing
family and can afford the monthly payments on the
property, you will be able to apply. Shared ownership
applicants will usually need to be in employment and have
a household income of less than £80K per year.
Garden City Homes are excited to announce the release of The Woodlands Development featuring The Tatton and The Kenyon, which are highly specified spacious two bedroom semi-detached properties, located at our stunning new residential development in Newall Green, Wythenshawe. Conveniently positioned for Wythenshawe Hospital, and Manchester International Airport with easy access to the M56/M60 Motorway network. There are a host of amenities and facilities within the proximity along with several excellent local schools close by. The Woodlands development consists of 24 homes available for outright sale and 28 homes for shared ownership.
Please call for more information
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Kenyon_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garden City Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.