5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cottesmore - Plot 13 at Stamford Manor Phase 1, Tinwell Road, Stamford, PE9
- Luxury detached home
- Generous living space
- Lounge with access to the rear garden
- Kitchen with dining area
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 3 further double bedrooms
- A further double bedroom
- Single bedroom
The Cottesmore is a large 5 bedroom detached home set over two floors of generous living space, with a single garage.
The entrance hallway leads to a lounge with access to the rear garden, a study, kitchen/dining area and separate dining room, featuring a bay window for more formal occasions. A useful utility room and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor accommodation.
Upstairs, a master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing area can be found off the light and airy central landing. The first floor also features four further bedrooms, two of which have access to an en suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 5.03m x 4.74m, 16'6" x 15'7"
- Dining - 4.67m x 3.92m, 15'4" x 12'10"
- Kitchen / breakfast - 6.16m x 3.55m, 20'3" x 11'8"
- Study - 3.85m x 2.82m, 12'8" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.68m x 3.54m, 12'1" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.67m x 3.37m, 15'4" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.54m x 3.47m, 11'7" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.68m x 2.80m, 12'1" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.58m x 2.22m , 8'6" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62669063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20702-013_5_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.