3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 82 - The Chichester at Trevenson Meadows, Trevenson Road, Newquay, TR7
- 3 bedroom mid terrace home
- Well-designed kitchen
- Open plan living room/dining room with French doors
- Useful downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available
An attractive 3 bedroom home, The Chichester provides everything you need for modern living and more.
The ground floor is home to the kitchen and the living/dining area, which features French doors to the rear garden, making it the perfect space for fun, entertaining, or simply just relaxing, Touches of convenience come in the form of a downstairs cloakroom and handy storage cupboard.
The first floor is home to the three bedrooms, two of which are doubles. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are served by the master bathroom, while bedroom 1 benefits from its own en suite.
- Kitchen - 3.27m x 2.65m, 10'8'' x 8'8''
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.92m x 4.25m, 16'1'' x 13'11''
- Master Bedroom - 3.03m x 2.82m, 9'11'' x 9'3''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.04m x 2.82m, 9'11'' x 9'3''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.06m x 2.00m, 6'9'' x 6'6''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62669069.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-13098-082_3_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.