4 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 112 - The Ashbury at Strawberry Fields, Lockswood Road, Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 6BN
- Both plots to feature fully integrated kitchens and flooring already fitted
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- Kitchen/Breakfast area
- Living Room/Dining Area with double doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Two allocated parking spaces
- 1211 sq ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark insurance policy and warranty
The Ashbury is arranged over three storeys, with three double bedrooms and a single - ideal for any growing family.
The ground floor features a spacious kitchen/breakfast area, a downstairs cloakroom, and a living room/dining area with French doors to the rear garden.
On the first floor is a delightful double bedroom and a single bedroom as well as the family bathroom. The remaining two bedrooms - one with an en suite shower room - are on the top floor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 3.77m x 2.70m, 12'4" x 8'10"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.23m x 3.89m, 13'11" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.24m x 3.88m, 13'11" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.92m x 2.18m, 9'7" x 7'2"
- Master Bedroom - 4.24m x 3.88m, 13'11" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.23m x 2.86m, 13'11" x 9'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62669111.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-11940-112_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.