4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 103 - The Shelford at Tregwilym Gate, Tregwilym Road, Rogerstone, Newport, NP10
- Living room
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Handy study
- Downstairs cloakroom/utility room
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Stylish design
- Single garage and 2 allocated parking spaces
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
With 4 bedrooms and stylish living space, The Shelford is ideal for modern family living.
The open plan kitchen/dining area enjoys French doors to the rear garden - perfect for sitting down to dinner, while the separate living room is a comfortable space to unwind. The dedicated study provides valuable workspace and practical touches include a downstairs cloakroom/utility and under stairs storage cupboard.
Three of the four bedrooms are served by the master bathroom, while the master bedroom enjoys its own en suite shower room. Built in wardrobes feature in three of the bedrooms.
- Kitchen - 4.02m x 3.19m, 13'2" x 10'6"
- Dininig Area - 3.88m x 2.81m, 13'1" x 9'3"
- Living Room - 4.69m x 3.84m, 15'5" x 12'7"
- Study - 2.61m x 2.07m, 8'7" x 6'8"
- Master Bedroom - 3.84m x 3.73m, 12'7" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.18m x 3.04m, 13'8" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 3.06m, 11'2" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.86m x 2.72m, 12'8" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62669147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21004-103_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.