4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 306 - The Dickenson at Barley Grange, Fulbeck Avenue, Worthing, West Durrington, BN13
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Living room/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 1338 sqft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' buildmark warranty and insurance policy
The Dickenson is an elegant 4 bedroom home laid out over 3 storeys.
The ground floor features a stylish fitted kitchen/breakfast area, and a delightful living room/dining area with French doors to the garden. Also on the ground floor you’ll find a downstairs cloakroom and a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
On the first floor is the delightful family bathroom, plus one double bedroom and one single. Up another flight to the second floor, and you’ll find two further double bedrooms, one with its own en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max.) - 4.22m x 2.56m, 13'10" x 8'5"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.23m x 4.08m, 13'11" x 13'5"
- Bedroom 4/Family Room - 4.23m x 4.23m, 13'11" x 13'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36m x 2.16m, 11'0" x 7'1"
- Master Bedroom (min.) - 4.23m x 3.83m, 13'11" x 12'6"
- Bedroom 2 (min.) - 4.23m x 3.31m, 13'11" x 12'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62669171.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20616-306_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.