3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 43 The Gosford at Mere Park Gardens , Stafford Road, Newport, TF10
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the home
- Fitted kitchen with dining area featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private rear garden
- Two parking spaces
The 3 bedroom Gosford will appeal to first-time buyers, couples and families looking for a little extra space.
A large kitchen/dining room opens through French doors to the private rear garden, making it perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining. A good sized lounge, a guest cloakroom and a store cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The first floor comprises the en suite master bedroom, a main bathroom, a further double bedroom and a bedroom which could provide a dedicated work space or play room.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 4.72m x 2.88m, 15'6'' x 9'5''
- Living Room - 4.26m x 3.69m, 14'0'' x 12'1''
- Master Bedroom - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9'' x 9'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m × 2.63m
, 10' 10" × 8' 8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.70m × 2.00m
, 12' 2" × 6' 7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62708060.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20017-043_3_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.