4 bedroom town house for saleThe Burnett - Plot 15 at Taylor Wimpey at Taptonville Road, Taptonville Road, Sheffield, S10
- Stunning four bedroom townhouse offering 3 floors of flexible living space
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area boasting feature bi-fold doors overlooking the garden
- Dual aspect lounge with French doors leading out onto a balcony overlooking the garden
- Master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room including half wall tiling
- Three further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Study ideal for working from home or as a family games room
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
- Separate single garage.
The Burnett offers 3 floors of flexible living space, making it perfect for growing families in need of some extra space.
The ground floor features an open plan kitchen, dining and family area with bi-fold doors spanning the full width of the rear wall - flooding the room with light, and offering the ideal space for entertaining.
Moving upstairs, the first floor lounge benefits from a balcony overlooking the rear garden, and there is also a private study. Four bedrooms are spread over the first and second floors, with the master bedroom boasting an en-suite shower room. The stylish family bathroom completes the accommodation.
- Dining/family area - 5.05m x 3.57m, 16'7" x 11'9"
- Kitchen - 2.90m x 3.92m, 9'6" x 12'10"
- Lounge - 2.92m x 5.52m, 9'7" x 18'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.80m x 3.18m, 9'2" x 10'5"
- Study - 2.80m x 2.24m, 9'2" x 7'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.00m x 3.74m, 9'10" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.59m x 3.04m, 8'6" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.59m x 2.38m, 8'6" x 7'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62708108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-10687-015_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.