4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 36 - The Eynsham at Hugesleah Place, Jubilee Drive, Highley, WV16
- There’s a wealth of space for flexible family living provided in the 4 bedroom Eynsham
- A large living room leads through double doors to the dining room
- A kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the private rear garden
- A handy guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground floor layout
- Four double bedrooms occupy the first floor including two with en suite shower rooms
- A main bathroom and useful storage cupboard can also be found off the landing
There’s a wealth of space for flexible family living provided in the 4 bedroom Eynsham.
Downstairs, a large living room leads through double doors to the dining room.
There’s also a kitchen/breakfast room that’s perfect for relaxed family meal times, with French doors to the private rear garden.
A handy guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground floor layout.
Four double bedrooms occupy the first floor including two with en suite shower rooms.
A main bathroom and useful storage cupboard can also be found off the landing.
- Lounge - 5.59m x 3.32m, 18'4" x 10'11"
- Kitchen - 2.98m x 2.50m, 9'10" x 8'3"
- Family Room - 2.98m x 2.60m, 9'10" x 8'7"
- Dining Room - 2.98m x 2.96m, 9'10" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.59m x 3.90m, 15'1" x 12'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.16m x 3.66m, 13'8" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 2.57m, 10'11" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.13m x 2.71m, 10'3" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62708468.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20020-036_4_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.