4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kentdale - Plot 447 at Pastures New at Highfields Farm, Rykneld Road, Littleover, Derby, DE23
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- French doors to rear garden
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Traditional design with the benefits of new build
- Detached Garage
Situated on a corner plot this Kentdale is a 4 bedroom family home with detached garage will appeal to growing families in search of extra space.
The central entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/dining room with a utility area and a large dual aspect living room which opens through French doors to the private garden. Under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, and there are also two further double bedrooms and a well-proportioned fourth bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
- Living Room - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Dining Room - 3.22m x 2.77m, 10'7" x 9'1"
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.80m, 11'9" x 9'2"
- Utility - 2.01m x 1.52m, 6'7" x 5'0"
- Master Bedroom - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.95m, 11'1" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.98m, 10'0" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62708486.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20022-447_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.