4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Langdale - Plot 3 at The Woodlands, Dormer Avenue, Wing, LU7
- French doors from kitchen/breakfast/family room, and lounge to garden
- Formal lounge & dining room
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Help to Buy Available
- Double Garage
The 4 bedroom Langdale is an L-shaped 2 storey home, designed to offer extra space for growing families.
A dual aspect living room on the ground floor and a spacious kitchen/breakfast/family room both open through French doors to the private rear garden. A separate dining room, a useful guest cloakroom and a storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The first floor is home to 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom and a double master bedroom which has an en suite with double sized shower.
- Lounge - 4.56m x 4.49m, 15'0'' x 14'9''
- Kitchen/Family - 6.82m x 3.44m, 22'5'' x 11'3''
- Dining Room - 3.41m x 3.05m, 11'2'' x 10'0''
- Master Bedroom (max) - 3.44m x 6.07m, 11'3'' x 19'11''
- Bedroom 2
- 3.08m x 4.56m, 10'1'' x 15'0''
- Bedroom 3 (max) - 3.05m x 2.94m, 10'0'' x 9'8''
- Bedroom 4 (max) - 2.68m x 3.48m, 8'10'' x 11'5''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62708573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20761-003_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.