3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 10 - The Easedale at Acorn Grove, Hannah Place, Fishbourne, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 3PQ
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Modern, open plan kitchen/dining area with bay window
- Double doors to the garden from the living room
- Downstairs storage cupboard
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey guarantee
- 10 year NHBC warranty
With a carefully considered layout, the Easedale is a wonderful 3 bedroom home that is perfect for modern day living.
The kitchen/dining area is ideal for sit down meals and the separate living room with its double doors to the garden is a welcoming space. The downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
Upstairs are three lovely bedrooms and the master bathroom. The master bedroom has the luxury of an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.10m x 3.03m, 16'9" x 10'0"
- Living Room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Master Bedroom - 3.80m x 3.09m, 12'6" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.03m x 2.86m, 10'0" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.03m x 2.16m, 10'0" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62708990.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20621-010_3_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.