4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 13 - The Bradenham at Acorn Grove, Hannah Place, Fishbourne, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 3PQ
- Master double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Upstairs storage cupboards
- Double doors to the garden from the living room and the kitchen/breakfast/family area
- Separate dining room
- Integral garage and 2 parking spaces
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey guarantee
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The 4 bedroom detached Bradenham offers flexible living space making it ideally suited to luxury family living.
Downstairs, the hallway leads to a living room and a kitchen/breakfast/family area which both open through double doors to the rear garden. A formal dining room, which could alternatively be used as a study, is located at the front, whilst a cloakroom completes the ground floor.
An en suite master bedroom and three further bedrooms occupy the first floor, along with a family bathroom.
With effect from Sunday 13 November 2016 our Sales Information Centre will be moving to our nearby development Wellington Park located at Old Park Farm, Hambledon Road, Waterlooville, PO7 6XA until the new show home at Acorn Grove opens in mid January.
- Kitchen - 3.41m x 2.35m, 11'2" x 7'9"
- Breakfast/Family Area - 2.35m x 2.08m, 7'9" x 6'10"
- Living Room - 4.64m x 3.43m, 15'3" x 11'3"
- Dining Room - 2.88m x 2.36m, 9'6" x 7'9"
- Master Bedroom (max) - 4.43m x 4.02m, 14'6" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 2 (max) - 4.88m x 2.64m, 14'5" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 (max) - 3.59m x 2.67m, 11'9" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.34m x 2.41m, 11'0" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62708999.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20621-013_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.