4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cambridge at Abbeyfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, CW11
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- Utility area
- Downstairs Cloaks
- Separate lounge
- Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Long driveway with a single detached Generous garage
- Close to excellent road and rail links, including the M6
- Not directly overlooked
Please contact us for more information
Plots 24 & 25 are available for £339,995
If you are looking for a new 4 bedroom house that is designed with both practicality and style at its core, then The Cambridge is sure to impress. The property is filled with all of the latest features that the modern family could need, while the contemporary, elegant interiors mean you can enjoy them in luxury.
A marvellous en-suite to the master bedroom, generous garage, and separate utility and cloak rooms are just some of details that make evident the careful thought that has gone into the design of the property.
From the open plan family area, to the sophistication and sanctuary of the lounge, The Cambridge offers a superb balance between family life and personal space. If you long for an executive home at a reasonable price, then look no further than this charming property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24_25_The_Cambridge_. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.