4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oxford at Abbeyfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, CW11
- Move in for spring 2017
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Separate lounge
- West facing garden
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Utility area
- Off street parking
- Only 2 of these properties left remaining
Please contact us for more information
Plot 68 is available from £321,995
A fine example of our Heritage Collection, The Oxford is a home of quality and character, built with pride to offer a solid foundation for family life. The Oxford's design captures the essence of traditional house building, including bay windows and a roofed porch. Once you have stepped through the commanding entrance, however, you are greeted with the ultimate in contemporary, stylish interiors.
As a detached, 4 bedroom house, The Oxford provides families with more than sufficient space in which to enjoy their time together. An open-plan kitchen and dining area lends itself perfectly to being the heart of the home, while an elegant lounge provides you with somewhere perfect for relaxing.
All of the bedrooms are generously sized, with even the smallest boasting impressive proportions.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 68_The_Oxford_. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.