4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sawley at Fairford Gate, Cirencester Road. Fairford. GL7 4BS
- Settled In Picturesque Fairford, Between Swindon & Cirencester.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Family Area
- Set Of French Doors To Garden
- Spacious Lounge
- Home Office
- Home Exchange or Help to Buy Available*
- Built In Beautiful Reconstituted Cotswold Stone
- En Suite Shower Room To Master
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Garage & Driveway Parking
Introducing Fairford Gate - our exquisite development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses, offering the best of both worlds inbetween Cirencester and Swindon, plenty of open green spaces and a superb mix of high quality render and stone finished Cotswold homes.
The Sawley is a superior four bedroom detached home perfectly placed in the Cotswold countryside market town that is Fairford.
Experience luxurious open plan design on the ground floor with the kitchen / dining and family area providing plenty of space for your family, or even for when you host for friends. This space is carefully designed to make the most of the natural light, with a set of French doors leading out to the garden complimenting the family area where you can relax whilst your partner cooks the dinner. The ground floor also offers a generously sized lounge and a personal home office so you can avoid any distractions whilst working from home.
Upstairs, there is the family bathroom finished with chrome fittings and a heated towel rail, and the four bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts exclusive fitted sliding wardrobes with extra storage and a personal en suite shower room, so you can enjoy moments of peace and quiet before you start the morning family rush.
This home also provides a garage with private driveway parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Fairford Gate- open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Area - 3.03 x 3.82
(9'11" x 12'6")
- Dining Family area - 4.73 x 2.63
(15'6" x 8'7")
- Lounge - 3.50 x 5.21
(11'6" x 17'1")
- Study - 2.03 x 2.67
(6'8" x 8'9")
- Utility Cupboard -
- W.C -
- Bedroom One incl. robes - 4.11 x 4.35
(13'6" x 14'3")
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.58 x 2.68
(11'9" x 8'10")
- Bedroom Three - 2.93 x 2.79
(9'7" x 9'2")
- Bedroom Four - 1.95 x 2.79
(6'5" x 9'2")
- Family Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_173_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.