3 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Staunton at Earl's Garden, Swan Street, Sible Hedingham, CO9 3PX
- STUNNING development in the SOUGHT AFTER village of Sible Hedingham
- HIGH QUALITY new build from BLOOR HOMES
- Superb OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area with FRENCH DOORS
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- SPACIOUS DUAL ASPECT lounge with BAY WINDOW
- Master bedroom with FITTED WARDROBES and EN SUITE shower room
- Private enclosed REAR GARDEN
- Comes complete with driveway with space for two cars
- HELP TO BUY and HOME EXCHANGE available*
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
The Staunton is a three bedroom home with spacious lounge with bay window and open plan kitchen / dining area benefitting from french doors leading to the garden. Upstairs, the master bedroom includes sliding doors opening to fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room.
As standard, our high specification new homes include:
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and draws
- Stainless Steel Built in Ovens
- Ceramic Hob and Chimney-style hood
- White Contemporary Roca sanitary ware to bathrooms with complimentary chrome fittings
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
Subject to build stage, you will be able to select your kitchen units, worktops and glass splash back from our superb Symphony range. Please speak to our sales advisors for more details
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help! At Bloor Homes, we offer the following schemes:
• Help to Buy: The Government’s scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new or existing home with just a 5% deposit. And it's not just for first time buyers. Help to Buy can help you get onto the property ladder, or move up it.
• Home Exchange: Did you know that we buy homes too? Using our Home Exchange scheme we can complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize to make your move to a Bloor home easier than ever.
* Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Home Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Lounge - 4.75 x 3.47
(15'7" x 11'5" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.75 x 2.83
(15'7" x 9'3")
- Cloakroom -
- Bedroom One - 2.73 x 2.83
(8'11 x 9'3" excl robes)
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Two - 2.50 x 3.50
(8'2" x 11'6")
- Bedroom Three - 2.17 x 3.46
(7'1" x 11'4")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.