3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Acton at Thornbury Fields, Morton Way, Thornbury, Gloucestershire, BS35 1LR
- Superior 3 bedroom home with south-west facing garden
- Integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven
- Choice of Symphony kitchen with soft close drawer system
- Comprehensive and simple options and upgrade system to help personalise your new home
- Main bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
- Fitted wardrobes, dressing area and stylish en suite to master bedroom
- Detached garage plus additional parking space
- Detached garage and parking space included with this superb property
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home, saving up to 40% off your energy bills
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 139: The Acton
Perfect for a young or growing family, The Acton is a superior 3 bedroom mid terrace home offering light filled space with a superior specification.
The welcoming living room to the front of the home is an ideal space to relax, while the open plan kitchen/dining area is an impressive feature perfect for entertaining. The space and light afforded by the French doors make it a bright space, with a thoughtful layout. The addition of a separate utility room discreetly takes care of practical living.
The two double bedrooms on the first floor both offer spacious accommodation and share the main bathroom, with bath and separate shower cubicle. The master bedroom occupies the entire second floor, with its own luxurious en suite and fitted wardrobes, giving the feeling of peace and privacy. The detached garage makes it a home that combines quality of life with convenience.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Kitchen Dining - 4.75 x 4.87
(15'7" x 16'0")
- Lounge - 3.60 x 5.16
(11'10" x 16'11")
- Utility - 1.64 x 1.83
(5'4" x 6'0")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom Two - 2.61 x 4.45
(8'7" x 14'7")
- Bedroom Three - 2.67 x 3.62
(8'9" x 11'10")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 3.60 x 3.08
(11'10" x 10'1" excl robes, to 1500mm height line)
- Dressing - 2.20 x 1.72
(7'2" x 5'8")
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_139_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.