4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thornsett at Kineton Meadows, Southam Road, Kineton, CV35
- Exceptional detached, luxury home
- Thriving village location with easy access to the M40
- Double garage & private drive with parking for 2 cars
- High specification included throughout
- Remarkable open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Features French doors & Skylights
- Four generously sized double bedrooms
- Two bedrooms boast en suite shower room
- Spacious master bedroom also includes fitted wardrobes
- Development offers Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband
Bloor Homes are delighted to introduce a collection of superbly designed 3, 4, & 5 bedrooms homes in the charming village of Kineton. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Kineton Meadows offers homes each unique to the next, making it the perfect choice for you.
Plot 91: The Thornsett
The Thornsett is an exceptionally designed, four bedroom detached, luxury home in the delightful village of Kineton. With easy access the M40, this outstanding home features four double sized bedrooms, a double garage and a private drive with parking for 2 cars.
The ground floor offers a bright & spacious lounge with a set of french doors opening out onto the rear garden. Offering plenty of space, you will discover a separate dining room, great for dinner parties and a separate study / home office.
Bring the whole family together in the superb open plan kitchen / breakfast / family area, which offers two sets of french doors opening out onto the rear garden. To side of the kitchen there is a separate utility area, for added convenience.
The first floor offers four, spacious double bedrooms, two with stylish en suite shower rooms and quality fitted wardrobes included. The modern and contemporary family bathroom is complemented with Roca sanitaryware and chrome fittings.
Why not call in to our sales office today and speak to our dedicated sales advisors about how you can find your dream home with Bloor Homes.
Showhome & Sales Centre Open daily 10am - 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected plots.
- Lounge - 3.93 x 5.03
(12'11" x 16'6")
- Kitchen Breakfast Family area - 5.48 x 4.15
(18'0" x 13'7")
- Dining room - 3.31 x 3.42
(10'10" x 11'3")
- Study - 2.85 x 2.08
(9'4" x 6'10")
- Utility - 1.59 x 1.78
(5'3" x 5'10")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 4.28 x 4.33
(14'0" x 14'3" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.77 x 3.68
(9'1" x 12'1" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 3.65 x 2.77
(11'9" x 9'1")
- Bedroom four - 3.20 x 2.77
(10'5" x 9'1")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_91_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.