5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bewick at Harwood Place, Tile Barn Row, Woolton Hill, RG20
- Stylish integrated Hotpoint appliances including ceramic electric hob, double eye level oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Landscaped South-West facing garden perfect for outdoor entertaining
- The use of latest heating systems enable our homes to reduce energy bills
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- High level Symphony kitchen with soft close drawer system
- Raised ceiling heights
- Multifunctional spaces that let the light flood in
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room with glazed roof and bi-fold doors
- Home Exchange available meaning we could be your cash buyer
HARWOOD PLACE, WOOLTON HILL
The Bewick is a 5 bedroom detached SHOWHOME with LIGHT FITTINGS INCLUDED, WINDOW DRESSINGS and FLOORING. In a tranquil rural location just a 15-minute drive from Newbury and with high specification throughout, this superb home with gated driveway is perfect for families of all ages.
The talking point is the sun-drenched rear of the home, combines the OPEN PLAN kitchen, family room and breakfast area, surrounded by windows, with BI-FOLD doors that let the outside in and a spectacular glazed roof.The separate LIVING ROOM and dining room make this a perfect home for entertaining, with the addition of the practical downstairs cloakroom, utility room and integral DOUBLE GARAGE.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms and the luxurious family bathroom. The master bedroom features an EN SUITE shower room and a WALK IN DRESSING AREA. On the top floor is a linen cupboard/store, plus another double bedroom with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Breakfast - 3.48 x 2.24
(11'5" x 7'4")
- Dining room - 3.85 x 2.75
(12'7" x 9'0")
- Lounge - 5.57 x 3.75
(18'3" x 12'4")
- Utility - 2.09 x 1.90
(6'10" x 6'3")
- Kitchen Family - 8.33 x 3.28
(27'4" x 10'9")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 4.49 x 3.55
(14'8" x 11'8")
- En suite -
- Dressing - 2.15 x 1.84
(7'1" x 6'1" incl robes )
- Bedroom three - 4.73 x 3.80
(15'6" x 12'5")
- Bedroom four - 3.31 x 3.28
(10'11" x 10'9")
- Bedroom five - 3.85 x 2.75
(12'7" x 9'0")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom two - 5.63 x 3.06 incl robes
(18'8" x 10'0")
- En suite -
- Linen Store -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.