2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Harper at Baltic Wharf, St. Peters Quay, Totnes, TQ9 5EW
- Superior 2 double bedroom first floor apartment in an optimal location, with river views and a short walk the town centre
- Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated appliances including ceramic electric hob, single electric oven and fridge/freezer
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Family bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home saving with flooring included
- Excellent transport links with trains running directly to London and Plymouth
- Private garage
- Move in now
The Harper is a superior 2 double bedroom apartment offering a convenient and scenic location at Baltic Wharf, just a walk from Totnes town centre.
Situated on the first floor, the kitchen is enhanced by the French doors opening to the Juliet balcony, flooding the room with light. The living room offers plenty of space to relax and also maximises the available natural light with elegant full height windows. The contemporary feel continues in the bathroom with Roca white suite and the benefit of both a bath and separate walk in shower, shared by the two double bedrooms. The first floor position and single garage optimises the ease of living in this modern 2 bedroom home.
Whether you're looking to downsize, starting on the property ladder or simply looking for a sea change, this apartment is the perfect option to live in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Two double bedrooms
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom
- Single garage
- High specification, energy efficient home available with Home Exchange
- Flooring included and ready to move in now
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 2.94 x 3.63
(9'8" x 11'11")
- Bedroom Two - 3.27 x 2.93
(10'9" x 9'7")
- Kitchen - 3.15 x 3.62
(10'4" x 11'11")
- Living Room - 4.90 x 4.14
(16'1" x 13'7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.