3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Studland at The Hamptons, Pershore Road, Hampton, Evesham, WR11
- Home Exchange or Help to Buy Available
- Flooring Now Included*
- Perfectly Placed In Hampton, Evesham
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes & En Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Fridge Freezer And Dishwasher Now As Included Upgrades
- French Doors to Rear Garden
- Garage And Driveway Parking
Introducing The Hamptons - a high quality development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Evesham giving you the chance to experience Worcestershire country living at its finest.
Plot 121, The Studland is a well designed three bedroom semi detached home placed on the outskirts of the riverside town of Evesham - now offering flooring*, fridge freezer and dishwasher as included upgrades!
Discover the beautiful lounge on the ground floor with space for two sofas if you wish, so the whole family can enjoy a movie night. The ground floor presents an open plan kitchen / dining room designed with your family in mind, with contemporary French doors leading out to the rear garden, allowing seamless indoor and outdoor entertaining. It also comprises of a utility area to hide all of the washing away in that naturally comes with family life.
Upstairs comprises of the family bathroom and and two out of the three bedrooms are double. The master bedroom includes sleek fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The third bedroom has perfect potential to become your personal home office or study.
This property comes complete with a driveway parking and a garage.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.69 x 3.72
(12'1" x 12'2")
- Lounge - 3.67 x 4.38
(12'0" x 14'4")
- Utility Area - 1.00 x 1.99
(3'3" x 6'6")
- W.C -
- Bedroom One - 2.78 x 2.95
(9'2" x 9'8")
- Bedroom Two - 2.69 x 3.10
(8'10" x 10'2")
- Bedroom Three excl. storage cupboard - 1.98 x 2.11
(6'6" x 6'11")
- Bathroom -
- En Suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.