4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Landguard at Seabrook Orchards, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2
- Spacious four bedroom home in an idyllic location
- Extended double garage offering extra storage space
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Upgraded kitchen included in the price. Ask the Sales Advisors for further information!
- Two bedrooms feature luxury dressing area & en suite
- Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles to bathroom, cloakroom & en suite shower room (standard areas apply)
- Quality fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Separate utility
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 45: The Landguard
Upgraded kitchen included!
Making a superb family home, The Landguard is a spacious, four bedroom detached home in idyllic coastal town of Topsham. Ideal for families and those that enjoy entertaining, the stunning open plan kitchen / dining area extends into the sunny family area, with a set of French doors, which open out to the rear garden. Beautifully designed, the dual aspect, bright and airy living area is also set with a second set of French doors, giving you the perfect space to relax at the end of a long day. A separate utility area assists in concealing additional appliances and keeps the kitchen area clear and tidy.
Moving upstairs, the first floor is home to a modern family bathroom and three bedrooms, two of which are double and with one benefitting from a luxury walk in dressing area, including fitted wardrobes and a superb en suite shower room. The second floor is entirely devoted to a fantastic bedroom suite, also with the added benefit of a walk in, spacious dressing area and a personal en suite shower room.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge Study area - 6.18 x 3.34
(20'3" x 11'0")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.25 x 6.18
(10'8" x 20'3")
- Family area - 3.25 x 2.18
(10'8" x 7'2")
- Utility area - 2.31 x 1.34
(7'7" x 4'5")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.72 x 3.42
(12'2" x 11'3")
- Dressing area - 2.34 x 2.38
(7'8" x 7'10" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 4.05 x 2.88
(13'3" x 9'5")
- Bedroom four - 3.17 x 3.22
(10'5" x 10'7")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom two - 3.55 x 3.32
(11'8" x 10'11" to 1500mm height line)
- Dressing area - 3.42 x 2.54
(11'3" x 8'4")
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_45_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.