4 bedroom house for saleThe Malham at Seabrook Orchards, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2
- Superior 4 double bedroom detached home with south-east facing garden. â€‹FLOORING and TURF included!
- Open plan kitchen / dining room with integrated appliances such as fridge freezer and double electric oven
- Extensive utility area
- Bay windows to both lounge and master bedroom
- Private home office
- Luxurious white Roca bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Fitted sliding wardrobes and en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathrooms
- High specification energy efficient home to save on energy bills
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 50: The Malham
FLOORING and TURF included!
The Malham is an exclusive 4 bedroom detached home, making modern family life easy with such spacious open plan designs and settled in the idyllic coastal town of Topsham. The well-lit open plan kitchen / dining room with plenty of worktop space offers all the space you need for a large family or for entertaining guests and also benefits from an extensive utility and side door to the good sized rear garden. The spacious lounge will impress any of your guests and with a set of contemporary French doors, this space is bright and inviting for your family too. For those who work from home or just need that extra element of peace and quiet, discover the private home office complete with plenty of plug sockets for all your needs.
Moving upstairs, the first floor accommodates the family bathroom with a separate shower and polished chrome fittings and the four double bedrooms. The master bedroom is the perfect sanctuary for parents benefiting from its very own luxury fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room, so there will be no bathroom queues in the morning rush.
This thoughtfully designed home comes complete with a garage, parking and an impressive south-east facing garden.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.32 x 4.71
(10'11" x 15'5" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining - 2.97 x 6.38
(9'9" x 20'11")
- Utility area - 2.18 x 1.43
(7'2" x 4'8")
- Study - 2.87 x 2.60
(9'5" x 8'6")
- Cloakroom -
- Bedroom one - 3.39 x 3.58
(11'1" x 11'9" excl robes, plus bay)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.00 x 3.04
(9'10" x 10'0")
- Bedroom three - 2.74 x 3.08
(9'0" x 10'1")
- Bedroom four - 2.97 x 3.26
(9'9" x 10'8")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_50_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.