4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stainsby at Seabrook Orchards, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2
- Spacious 4 double bedroom detached family home in Topsham
- UPGRADED kitchen and FLOORING INCLUDED in the price!
- Impressive kitchen / breakfast area with French doors for easy enjoyment of the south-east facing garden
- Home office providing dedicated work space and separate utility room
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- En suite shower rooms to both the master and second bedroom
- Stylish family bathroom, featuring a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings
- Single garage with an additional two car parking spaces
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 53: The Stainsby
Upgraded kitchen and flooring included in the price!
The Stainsby at Seabrook Orchards is a superbly spacious detached 4 bedroom home combining both comfort and convenience. The kitchen / breakfast area enjoys double door access to the dining area and also French doors, providing versatile living space and the perfect space for relaxing and entertaining. The utility area and downstairs cloakroom conveniently conceal everyday living essentials, while the home office offers dedicated work space.
Both the master and second bedroom have the added benefit of en suite shower rooms, with the master also enjoying fitted wardrobes, taking care of bedroom storage needs. The main family bathroom stylishly covers all aspects of contemporary family life. With a single garage, an additional two parking spaces and south-east facing garden, this home could be your ideal place to live.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
Whatever your lifestyle, Seabrook Orchards offers you the opportunity to be part of a thriving village community that’s renowned for its welcoming atmosphere, friendliness and hospitality. Our new houses for sale near Exeter will be a popular choice for those working around the Exeter area, who prefer a village pace of life, whilst remaining close to the city.
With a new primary school, doctor's surgery and shops being built into the master plan of Seabrook Orchards - and also the close proximity to the M5, Exeter International Airport and M5, it is the ideal location for modern family living.
At Seabrook Orchards, all homes are built to stand the test of time. With every superior home comes the peace and mind that your needs and enquiries will be answered, from your first visit to the day you move in to your new home. Seabrook Orchards provides the ultimate 21st-century convenience - the perfect place to put down roots.
- Living Room - 7.13 x 4.15
(23'5" x 13'8" plus bay)
- Kitchen Breakfast Room - 3.75 x 5.86
(12'4" x 19'3")
- Utility Area - 1.61 x 2.40
(5'3" x 7'10")
- Study - 3.13 x 2.40
(10'3" x 7'10")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.93 x 3.61
(12'11" x 11'10" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 4.11 x 3.07
(13'6" x 10'1")
- En suite -
- Bedroom Three - 2.90 x 3.91
(9'6" x 12'10")
- Bedroom Four - 3.08 x 3.61
(10'1" x 11'10")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_53. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.