4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Arlington at Berry Head Park, Wall Park Road, Berry Head, Brixham, TQ5
- Superior 4 bedroom detached home with Stamp Duty Paid* with February reservation
- Symphony kitchen with fully integrated appliances including ceramic electric hob, double electric oven
- Spacious living room with feature bay window
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes for discreet storage
- Stylish family bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Separate garage and car parking space included
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% off your energy bills
Sales Office and Show Homes Open Daily from 10am - 5pm
Plot 135: The Arlington
Stamp Duty Paid* with February reservation
Available with Home Exchange*
The Arlington, with 4 bedrooms and options to enjoy open plan living, is the perfect home for a growing family.
The spacious living room is filled with natural light courtesy of the bay window, making it the ideal place to wind down. The open plan kitchen/dining area gives you space for entertaining or family meals, with French doors to the garden making it simple to enjoy outdoor living. The utility area discreetly covers the practical aspects of daily life and also offers access to the garden.
The master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes providing stylish storage space, while the remaining three bedrooms share the main bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower.
The garage and additional parking space allow for multi-car families.
With the lowest interest rates on record and available with Help to Buy* or Home Exchange*, there is no better time to buy.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, speak to our sales advisors for further details. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Cloaks -
- Kitchen Dining - 6.17 x 3.25
(20'3" x 10'8")
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.17
(11'4" x 20'3" plus bay)
- Utility Area - 2.17 x 1.43
(7'1" x 4'8")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom Four - 2.52 x 3.02
(8'3" x 9'11")
- Bedroom One - 3.55 x 3.08
(11'8" x 10'1" incl robes)
- Bedroom Three - 2.97 x 2.93
(9'9" x 9'7")
- Bedroom Two - 3.29 x 3.17
(10'9" x 10'5")
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_135_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.