3 bedroom town house for saleThe Chastleton at Rowhedge Wharf, Rectory Road, Rowhedge, Colchester, CO5
- BREATH TAKING waterfront location in the desirable Essex village of ROWHEDGE
- STUNNING VIEWS of the River Colne towards Wivenhoe
- HIGH QUALITY new build from BLOOR HOMES
- OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining room with FRENCH DOORS and UTILITY AREA
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- Spacious master bedroom with FITTED WARDROBES, DRESSING AREA and EN SUITE shower room
- Two further generously sized DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a FAMILY BATHROOM
- Private enclosed REAR GARDEN, GARAGE and a further private PARKING SPACE
- HELP TO BUY and HOME EXCHANGE available*
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
With stunning river views towards Wivenhoe, The Chastleton is a three bedroom townhouse offering a spacious lounge and an open plan kitchen / dining room with separate utility and french doors leading to the rear garden. Of the three double bedrooms, the superb master occupies the entire second floor and features fitted wardrobes, a dressing area and en suite shower room. Outside, The Chastleton comprises an enclosed rear garden, garage and further private parking.
As standard, our high specification new homes include:
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel built in oven, full height fridge freezer
- Ceramic Hob with glass splash back and Siemens chimney-style hood
- White Contemporary Roca sanitary ware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathrooms
- Generous floor to ceiling height
Subject to build stage, you will be able to select your kitchen units, worktops and glass splash back from our superb Symphony range. Please speak to our sales advisors for more details
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help! At Bloor Homes, we offer the following schemes:
- Help to Buy: The Government’s scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new or existing home with just a 5% deposit. And it's not just for first time buyers. Help to Buy can help you get onto the property ladder, or move up it.
- Home Exchange: Did you know that we buy homes too? Using our Home Exchange scheme we can complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize to make your move to a Bloor home easier than ever.
Why buy a new home?
1. Get a fresh start – our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Freedom of choice – reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. Personalise – we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. More for your money – our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. Peace of mind – all our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. Spoilt for choice – we build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Greener and cheaper – not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian home±
8. Less hassle – newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. Helping hand – we offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. Relax in your new home – with no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
* Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Home Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot. ± Statistics from the Home Builders Federation
- Lounge - 3.61 x 4.23
(11'10" x 13'10")
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.67 x 3.85
(12'0" x 12'7")
- Utility Area - 1.00 x 2.08
(3'3" x 6'10")
- Cloakroom -
- Bedroom Two - 2.61 x 4.46
(8'6" x 14'7")
- Bedroom Three - 2.61 x 3.58
(8'6" x 11'9")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 3.89 x 3.61
(12'9" x 11'10" incl robes, to 1500mm height line)
- Dressing Area - 2.20 x 1.72
(6'2" x 5'7")
- En Suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.