4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rearsby at Oak Tree Gardens, Frearson Road Donington le Heath Leicestershire LE67
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care Warranty
- Gated entrance with double garage
- Spacious 4 bedroom detached family home
- Dining room with bay window
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family area
- Spacious lounge with French doors
- DISHWASHER & FRIDGE/FREEZER included
- Two bedrooms with en suite shower room
- Master bedroom includes quality fitted wardrobes
Featuring a beautiful selection of 2, 3, & 4 bedrooms homes, Oak Tree Gardens is a superb new Bloor Homes development, in Donington le Heath, North West Leicestershire.
Benefiting from a rural location with partial views of beautiful open countryside, Oak Tree Gardens will be suitable for first time buyers looking to make their first move, growing families who need the extra space and those looking to retire the country.
** Spectacular Showhome & Sales Centre open daily 10am - 5pm **
Plot 3: The Rearsby
The Rearsby is a superb, detached family home with a DOUBLE GARAGE and gated entrance.
The ground floor benefits from a superb home office and a separate dining room which features a bay window. You'll also discover a beautiful open plan kitchen / breakfast / family area, set with french doors to the rear garden and a spacious living area, perfect for relaxing at the end of a long day.
Additional conveniences such as a utility area and downstairs cloakroom complete this floor.
Moving upstairs, the first floor features three superb, double-sized bedrooms and a further single bedroom. Two of the bedrooms benefit from a stylish en suite shower room, with the master bedroom also including fitted wardrobes.
Visit us today to find your dream home at Oak Tree Gardens.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see sales advisors for full details.
- Lounge - 3.93 x 4.80
(12'11" x 15'9")
- Kitchen Breakfast Family area - 5.78 x 3.14
(18'11" x 10'4")
- Utility - 1.78 x 1.54
(5'10" x 5'1")
- Dining - 3.53 x 3.20
(11'7" x 10'6" incl bay)
- Study - 2.74 x 2.68
(9'0" x 8'9")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 4.64 x 3.86
(15'3" x 12'8" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.88 x 3.86
(9'5" x 12'8")
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 3.56 x 3.01
(11'8" x 9'10")
- Bedroom four - 2.85 x 3.01
(9'4" x 9'10")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.