4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rainham at Oakley Meadow, Oakley Wood Road, Bishops Tachbrook, CV33
- Development offers Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband
- Village setting with easy access to the M40
- Only 3 miles from Warwick & Leamington Spa
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- 10 Year Build warranty
- High specification included throughout
- Great craftsmanship at every turn
- Four spacious DOUBLE bedrooms
- Impressive OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Set amid the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, Oakley Meadow is an attractive and stylish new collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes located in the picturesque village of Bishop’s Tachbrook.
Spectacular Showhome & Sales Centre open daily 10am - 5pm.
Plot 132: The Rainham
The Rainham is a thoughtfully designed, detached family home, in Bishop's Tachbrook village, with easy access to M40.
The open plan kitchen / dining area is flooded with natural light from the french doors, which allows you to cook and eat in one. The kitchen offers a separate utility room to help keep your home clean and organised.
The stylish living area features a bay window, giving you the ideal space to relax as a family.
Moving upstairs, the first floor four double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. The spacious master bedroom, a relaxing haven, benefits from quality fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite shower room.
Visit our sales centre today and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Oakley Meadow.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.18
(11'5" x 20'3" incl bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.25 x 6.63
(10'8" x 21'9")
- Utility area - 2.18 x 1.44
(7'2" x 4'8")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.55 x 3.08
(11'8" x 10'1" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.97 x 3.37
(9'9" x 11'1")
- Bedroom three - 3.28 x 3.17
(10'9" x 10'5")
- Bedroom four - 2.52 x 3.02
(8'3" x 9'11")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_132_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.