4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Osterley at Filands View, Filands, Malmesbury, SN16
- Spacious 4 bedroom detached home ideal for growing families
- Garage and additional two parking spaces
- Contemporary open plan kitchen / dining and family area with two sets of French doors
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- White downlights to kitchen
- Spacious home office with bay window
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Home Exchange available
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 170: The Osterley
Surrounded by stunning countryside and conveniently located near the thriving and sought after town of Malmesbury, The Osterley at Filands View could be the perfect new home for the lifestyle and vibrant amenities you've been looking for. This stunning four bedroom detached home makes creative use of all the space and light to create a family home that oozes style and luxury.
As you walk through the front doors you can enter the spacious living room, which is the perfect place for entertaining guests and family, while those looking for a bit of peace and quiet will find that the study is a perfect place for studying or reading.
This home also has a fully fitted open plan kitchen/ dining/ family area, with two sets of French doors to the rear garden with great north facing views. There is also additional storage space underneath the staircase and the handy utility room which can be used for storing additional kitchen items.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, two of which benefit from en suite shower rooms.The luxurious family bathroom features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings, while the master bedroom also benefits from a dressing area with fitted wardrobes. There is also a single garage and two parking spaces which completes this home.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.65 x 5.45
(12'0" x 17'11")
- Kitchen Dining Area - 5.09 x 4.22
(16'8" x 13'10")
- Utility Room - 1.78 x 1.90
(5'9" x 6'3")
- Family Area - 3.45 x 3.32
(11'4" x 10'11")
- Study - 2.92 x 3.00
(9'7" x 9'10" plus bay)
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.30 x 3.00
(10'10" x 9'10")
- Dressing Area - 2.76 x 2.05
(9'1" x 6'9" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.42 x 2.63
(11'3" x 8'7")
- En suite -
- Bedroom Three - 3.43 x 2.98
(11'3" x 9'9")
- Bedroom Four - 2.94 x 2.96
(9'8" x 9'9")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.