4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bredon at Filands View, Filands, Malmesbury, SN16
- Beautifully designed detached family home in a sought after location
- Superior detached 4 bedroom family home
- Modern open plan kitchen / dining / family area, set with a beautiful set of French doors excellent for family time
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Fully integrated appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- White Roca sanitaryware to bathroom with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome fittings
- Two parking spaces and garage
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Help to Buy or Home Exchange scheme available*
Sales centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 171: The Bredon
Positioned on the southern edge of the Cotswold, in the sought after town of Malmesbury The Bredon design is a fantastic four bedroom detached home. Ideal for growing families, The Bredon features two parking spaces and garage.
Featuring beautiful finishes inside and out, the ground floor offers a spacious lounge for relaxing moments, set with a feature bay window, allowing natural light to flood the area. Great for entertaining guests and making family time enjoyable, towards the rear, you’ll find an impressive open plan kitchen / dining / family area, set with a beautiful set of French doors. Additional conveniences such a utility area, separate store room and downstairs cloakroom help cater for today’s modern families.
Moving upstairs, the first floor features a dedicated space for every member of the family, with four superb bedrooms, two of which are double. The elegant master bedroom offers an added luxury with its own stylish en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. The first floor is complemented with a spectacular family bathroom fitted with contemporary Roca sanitaryware.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.43 x 4.56
(11'3" x 14'11" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 5.95 x 4.25
(19'6" x 13'11")
- Utility - 1.29 x 1.79
(4'3" x 5'10")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.38 x 3.09
(11'1" x 10'2" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.57 x 3.87
(8'6" x 12'8")
- Bedroom three - 3.28 x 2.01
(10'9" x 6'7")
- Bedroom four - 2.45 x 2.23
(8'0" x 7'4")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_171_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.