3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Chastleton at Prestbury Chase, Prestbury Road, Prestbury, Cheltenham, GL52
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- French Doors to Rear Garden
- Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes
- Home Exchange or Help to Buy Available
- Energy Efficient New Build
- En Suite Shower Room
- Parking For 2 Cars
- 10 Year Warranty Included
Introducing Prestbury Chase - a high quality development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Cheltenham, offering the very best in modern living with a beautiful Regency promenade and bustling town centre.
Plot 288, The Chastleton is a 3 bedroom mid terraced two and a half storey home, placed within Cheltenham enjoying both the countryside and the historical town centre. Designed with functionality but modernity in mind, this home is perfect for a growing family.
Discover the open plan kitchen / dining room with a central design to make this contemporary space the perfect family hub. Complete with integrated appliances, a convenient utility area and a set of French doors leading to the good sized rear garden, this kitchen area has everything you need for a modern lifestyle. The lounge has plenty of room for two sofas so there's no need to fight over space and there is also a handy storage cupboard under the stairs.
The first floor comprises the family bathroom with a separate shower, finished with stylish chrome fittings, and two of the three double bedrooms. The second bedroom could make the ideal home office for when you need a bit of peace and quiet or just have some work to do from home.
The top floor is the master suite, a spacious bedroom with a handy storage cupboard and stylish fitted sliding wardrobes. The master bedroom offers you plenty of luxury with its very own dressing area and private en suite shower room.
This home comes complete with parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Prestbury Chase - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.67 x 3.85
(12'0" x 12'7")
- Lounge - 3.60 x 4.18
(11'10" x 13'9")
- Utility - 1.00 x 2.07
(3'3" x 6'9")
- Bedroom Two - 2.61 x 4.46
(8'7" x 14'8")
- Bedroom Three - 2.63 x 3.58
(8'8" x 11'9")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One incl. robes - 3.60 x 3.73
(11'10" x 12'3")
- Dressing area - 2.20 x 1.72
(7'3" x 5'8")
- En Suite -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62731373.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_288_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.